For 80 years, All Aboard America! has offered exciting job opportunities to individuals looking to start a thrilling career. Our employees enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to experience America’s breathtaking views. Forget sitting behind a desk, and jump on the open road. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
All Aboard America! Jobs:
Skill / Requirements (click to open)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Drivers who ALWAYS maintain professional driving standards.
– Team players with strong communication skills who SMILE and keep a good attitude
– BE ON TIME
– COOPERATE with group leaders and/or coordinators
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
– Be in good health and have a current DOT medical card
– Must be physically fit to perform all services requested by the group – baggage, handling, loading, unloading, etc.
– Be at least 25 years of age
– Must have one (1) year of professional driving experience under a CDL with a “P” endorsement.
– Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen
– Must have a CDL Class A or B with a Passenger (P) Endorsement
– Must pass a commercial drivers road test
– Be able to perform a proper Pre-trip inspection on the vehicle operated
– Meet the standards per company and insurance requirements
– Must have no major accidents, no reckless driving violations, no DUI convictions within the past three (3) years
– Be able to operate vehicle safely
Job Application Instructions
Interested in working at ALL ABOARD AMERICA!? Here are the best ways to get things started:
Yes, you can still do it the old-fashioned way and come to our offices and complete an application.
Our Mesa, AZ office is located at:
230 S. Country Club Drive Mesa, AZ 85210
Ask for Scott or Steve (or anyone else will be happy to point you in the right direction)
Call: Scott 480-281-0749 or Steve 480-281-0763
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Job Application Instructions
Want to do it online? Sure we can do that as well by following these 3 easy steps (you’ve got to do all 3!):
1. Click on the button and download the application
2. Complete the application and save to your computer (you can print a copy for your records)
3. Email it to us along with a cover letter, resume or whatever else is important for us to see.
You can also complete the form below and attach the completed application and additional documents.
*Application form is a fill-able PDF form. For best user experience view with the latest Adobe Reader.